|Home||» Products||» Mango Pulp, Puree and Concentrates||» Alphonso Mango Pulp|
Alphonso Mango Pulp
Most sophisticated techniques are used for ripening, harvesting and processing fresh mangoes. Our Alphonso mango pulp is in huge demand because of its uses in food processing industry for making mango juice, mango based drinks, jams, nectars, fruit cheese, mango ice-cream, dessert, bakery fillings, puddings, baby foods, yoghurt, flavors and confectionery. Once the pulping process is complete, the produced Alphonso mango pulp is examined for quality by a dedicated team and hygienically packed into cans.
- Brix (% TSS) at 20° C : Min 16º B
- % Acidity (as Citric acid) : 0.45 - 0.75 %
- pH : < 4.0
- Consistency (Bostwick) : <12 cms/ 30 sec at 20° C Specks per 10 gms
- Brown : 5 Max
- Black : 3 Max
- Colour: Golden Yellow
- Taste & Flavour : Wholesome and Characteristics of sound matured, ripened Alphanso Mango.
- Appearance: Homogenous & free flowing, free from any kind of foreign matter.
- Total Plate Count CFU/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould CFU/ gm : <10
- E.Coli CFU/ gm : Absent
- Coliform CFU / gm: Absent
- PACKAGING : Product is packed in Aseptic bag-in-drums using a single Poly liner.
- Net weight: 215 Kg. ± 1Kg
- LOAD ABILITY : 80 drums per 20 feet FCL
- SHELF LIFE :2 years from the date of manufacturing at ambient temperature.
- STORAGE CONDITION : Storage at ambient temperature. Drum should not be exposed to Direct Sunlight for prolonged period of time.