|Home||» Products||» Pomegranate Juice and Concentrates||» Pomegranate Juice Concentrate|
Pomegranate Juice Concentrate
Product Code : 18
In Order to Cater the Requirements of Our Clients, the Provided Variety Is Processed in Accordance With the Set Business Values. This Pomegranate Juice Is Highly Approved by the Clients Owing to Its Freshness, Rich Taste, Purity and Nutritive Value. We Offer This Variety in Proper Packaging to Ensure Its Long Shelf Life and to Keep Its Freshness. Clarified Pomegranate Juice Is Also Utilized in Breakfast Cereals, Desserts, Baked Foods, Chocolates, Ice Creams, Pastries and Even in Salad Dressings. Pomegranate Juice Extraction From Non-gmo, Sorted Sound Ripened, Washed Fruits by Mechanical Process .screening & Separation to Make Pulp Free From Particles Impurities. Subsequent Processing to Make Commercial Sterilization to Ensure Safety & Composition Is as Per International Standards .overall Processing Is by Maintaining Strictly Hygienic Conditions Throughout the Processing Line.
- Brix (% Tss) at 20° C : 12º B Min
- % Acidity (as Citric) : 0.25 - 0.60 %
- Ph : 3.0 – 4.0
- % Tannin : 0.05 – 2.0
- Colour : Dark Red to Ruby Red
- Taste & Flavour : Wholesome and Characteristics of Mature Pomegranate
- Appearance : Homogenous & Free Flowing, Free From Any Kind of Foreign Matter
- Total Plate Count Cfu/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould Cfu/ Gm : Nil
- E.coli Cfu/ Gm : Absent
- Coliform Cfu / Gm : Absent
- Packaging : Product Is Packed in 180 Lt, Aseptic Bag-in-drums Using a Poly Liner
- Net Weight : 180 Kg. ± 1kg
- Loadability : 90 Drums Per 20 Feet Fcl
- Shelf Life: 24 Months From the Date of Manufacturing at Ambient Temperature.
- Storage Condition : Storage at Ambient Temperature. Drum Should Not Be Exposed to Direct Sunlight for Prolonged Period of Time.