|Home||» Products||» Papaya Pulp and Concentrates||» Red Papaya Pulp|
Red Papaya Pulp
Product Code : 23
Red Papaya Pulp Extraction From Us, Sorted Sound Ripened, Washed Fruits by Mechanical Process. Subsequent Processing to Make Commercial Sterilization to Ensure Composition and Safety Is as Per International Parameters. Red Papaya Is Loaded With Nutrients Like Vitamin C and a, Fiber, Calcium, Potassium and Iron. This Papaya Pulp Has Antioxidants Which Can Protect Our Body From Heart Disease and Certain Types of Cancer. Offered Red Papaya Pulp Is Needed for Its Longer Shelf Life, Purity and Tangy Nature. Red Papaya Pulp Extraction From Non-gmo, Sorted Sound Ripened, Washed Fruits by Mechanical Process, Screening & Separation to Make Pulp Free From Particles, Impurities. Subsequent Processing to Make Commercial Sterilization to Ensure Safety & Composition Is as Per International Standards .overall Processing Is by Maintaining Strictly Hygienic Conditions Throughout the Processing Line.
- Brix (% Tss) at 20° C : 9º B Min
- % Acidity (as Citric Acid) : 0.30 - 0.60 %
- Ph : < 4.1
- Consistency (Bostwick) : < 14 Cms / 30 Sec. At 20° C
- Specks Per 10 Gms
- Brown : 5 Max
- Black : 2 Max
- Colour : Red
- Taste & Flavour : Wholesome and Characteristics of Mature, Sound Ripened Red Papaya
- Appearance : Homogenous & Free Flowing, Free From Any Kind of Foreign Matter
- Total Plate Count Cfu/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould Cfu/ Gm : <10
- E.coli Cfu/ Gm : Absent
- Coliform Cfu / Gm : Absent
- Packaging : Product Is Packed in Aseptic Bag-in-drums Using a Poly Liner
- Net Weight : 225 Kg. ± 1kg
- Loadability : 80 Drums Per 20 Feet Fcl
- Shelf Life : 24 Months From the Date of Manufacturing at Ambient Temperature.
- Storage Condition : Storage at Ambient Temperature. Drum Should Not Be Exposed to Direct Sunlight for Prolonged Period of Time.