|Home||» Products||» Pineapple Puree and Concentrates||» ASEPTIC PINEAPPLE PULP|
ASEPTIC PINEAPPLE PULP
Product Code : 22
The Aseptics Pineapple Pulp we offer is widely recommended amongst the customers for their purity. Our pineapple puree has longer shelf life and utilized in juices and various others applications. Very good in taste and filled with health benefits, this pineapple pulp is loved by each age group. Pineapple puree is widely appreciated for free from containment, mouth watering taste and farm fresh. Furthermore we present Aseptics Pineapple Pulp in hygienic packaging to avoid contamination and retain the freshness. Aseptics Pineapple Pulp extraction from non-GMO, sorted sound ripened washed fruits by mechanical process, Screening & separation to make pulp free from particles and impurities. Subsequent processing to make commercial sterilization to ensure food safety & composition is as per International standards .Overall processing is by maintaining strictly hygienic conditions throughout the processing line.
- Brix (% TSS) at 20° C : 10 - 14 º B Min
- % Acidity (as Citric acid) : 0.40 - 0.70 %
- pH : < 4.1
- Consistency : Homogeneous in nature
- Specks per 10 gms
- Black : Nil
- Seeds : Natural as it is
- Fibers : Natural as it is
- Colour : yellow
- Taste & Flavour : Wholesome and Characteristics of sound matured, ripened pineapple
- Appearance : Homogenous & free flowing, free from any kind of foreign matter
- Total Plate Count CFU/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould CFU/ gm : <10
- E.Coli CFU/ gm : Absent
- Coliform CFU / gm : Absent
- PACKAGING : Product is packed in Aseptic bag-in-drums using a single poly-liner.
- Net weight : 217 Kg. ± 1Kg
- LOAD ABILITY : 80 drums per 20 feet FCL
- SHELF LIFE : 24 Months from the date of manufacturing at ambient temperature.
- STORAGE CONDITION : Storage at ambient temperature. Drum should not be exposed To Direct Sunlight for prolonged period of time.