|Home||» Products||» Guava Puree and Concentrates||» Aseptic Pink Guava Pulp|
Aseptic Pink Guava Pulp
By Using Best Quality Organic Amalgams and the Newest Expertise, the Offered Aseptic Pink Guava Pulp Is Indeed Treated Under Utmost Hygienic Conditions by Our Experts. Guava's Natural Vitamin C and Sweet Flavor Makes It a Significant Fruit. Vitamin C in Guava Has Antioxidants and Can Protect the Body From Free Radicals, Which May Cause Heart Disease. We Offer the Aseptic Pink Guava Pulp in Various Packaging Options as Per Clients' Diverse Demands. Aseptic Pink Guava Pulp Extraction From Non-gmo, Sorted Sound Ripened, Washed Fruits by Mechanical Process. Screening & Separation to Make Pulp Free From Particles Impurities. Subsequent Processing to Make Commercial Sterilization to Ensure Safety & Composition Is as Per International Standards .overall Processing Is by Maintaining Strictly Hygienic Conditions Throughout the Processing Line.
- Brix (% Tss) at 20° C : 9º B Min
- % Acidity (as Citric) : 0.40 - 0.70 %
- Ph : < 4.1
- Consistency (Bostwick) : <12 Cms / 30 Sec at 20° C
- Specks Per 10 Gms
- Brown : 5 Max
- Black : 2 Max
- Colour : Pink
- Taste & Flavour : Wholesome and Characteristics of Mature, Ripened Pink Guava
- Appearance : Homogenous & Free Flowing, Free From Any Kind of Foreign Matter
- Total Plate Count Cfu/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould Cfu/ Gm : <10
- E.coli Cfu/ Gm : Absent
- Coliform Cfu / Gm : Absent
- Packaging : Product Is Packed in 215 Lt, Aseptic Bag-in-drums Using a Poly Liner
- Net Weight : 215 Kg. ± 1kg
- Loadability : 80 Drums Per 20 Feet Fcl
- Shelf Life : 24 Months From the Date of Manufacturing at Ambient Temperature.
- Storage Condition : Storage at Ambient Temperature. Drum Should Not Be Exposed to Direct Sunlight for Prolonged Period of Time.