|Home||» Products||» Strawberry Pulp||» Strawberry Pulp|
Product Code : 01
Strawberry Pulp extraction from NON-GMO, sorted sound ripened washed fruits by mechanical process, Screening & separation to make pulp free from particles and impurities. Subsequent processing to make commercial sterilization to ensure food safety & composition is as per International standards .Overall processing is by maintaining strictly hygienic conditions throughout the processing line.
- Brix (% TSS) at 20° C : 8 º B Min
- % Acidity (as Citric acid) : 0.60 - 0.80 %
- pH : < 4.1
- Consistency (Bostwick) : <14 cms/ 30 sec at 20° C
- Specks per 10 gms
- Black : Nil
- Seeds : Natural as it is
- Fibers : Natural as it is
- Colour : light pink
- Taste & Flavour : Wholesome and Characteristics of sound matured, ripened Strawberry
- Appearance : Homogenous & free flowing, free from any kind of foreign matter
- Total Plate Count CFU/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould CFU/ gm : <10
- E.Coli CFU/ gm : Absent
- Coliform CFU / gm : Absent
- PACKAGING : Product is packed in Aseptic bag-in-drums using a single poly-liner.
- Net weight : 200 Kg. ± 1Kg
- LOAD ABILITY : 80 drums per 20 feet FCL
- SHELF LIFE : 24 Months from the date of manufacturing at ambient temperature.
- STORAGE CONDITION : Storage at ambient temperature. Drum should not be exposed To Direct Sunlight for prolonged period of time.