|Home||» Products||» Strawberry Pulp||» Strawberry Pulp|
Product Code : 01
Strawberry Pulp extraction from NON-GMO, sorted sound ripened washed fruits by mechanical process, Screening & separation to make pulp free from particles and impurities. Subsequent processing to make commercial sterilization to ensure food safety & composition is as per International standards .Overall processing is by maintaining strictly hygienic conditions throughout the processing line.
- Brix (% TSS) at 20° C : 8 º B Min
- % Acidity (as Citric acid) : 0.60 - 0.80 %
- pH : < 4.1
- Consistency (Bostwick) : <14 cms/ 30 sec at 20° C
- Specks per 10 gms
- Black : Nil
- Seeds : Natural as it is
- Fibers : Natural as it is
- Colour : light pink
- Taste & Flavour : Wholesome and Characteristics of sound matured, ripened Strawberry
- Appearance : Homogenous & free flowing, free from any kind of foreign matter
- Total Plate Count CFU/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould CFU/ gm : <10
- E.Coli CFU/ gm : Absent
- Coliform CFU / gm : Absent
- PACKAGING : Product is packed in Aseptic bag-in-drums using a single poly-liner.
- Net weight : 200 Kg. ± 1Kg
- LOAD ABILITY : 80 drums per 20 feet FCL
- SHELF LIFE : 24 Months from the date of manufacturing at ambient temperature.
- STORAGE CONDITION : Storage at ambient temperature. Drum should not be exposed To Direct Sunlight for prolonged period of time.
- Contact Details
- Qurban Alisha Nagar, Dargah Road, District, Parbhani - 431401, Maharashtra, India
- International Sales, Marketing, Venture & Investment Related Inquires
Mohammad Gouse (Managing Director)
Cell : +91 9822557795, +919923242888
Domestic Sale, Production & Quality Related Inquiries:
Mobile : +918411047861, +918411047862, +919822557795
Factory Address 1 : Cherlopalle Village & Post, Tirupati-bangalore Bye-Pass road, Chittoor - 517001 A.P. India. Factory Address 2 : V Guttahalli,Mulbagal, NH-4,Kolar - 563101 Dist. Karnataka, India. Registered Office : Zain House, Qurban Ali Shah Nagar, Dargah Road, Parbhani-431401, MS, India.