Aseptic Orange Pulp
Orange Pulp extraction from non-GMO, sorted sound ripened, washed fruits by Mechanical process, Screening & separation to make pulp free from particles, impurities. Subsequent processing to make commercial sterilization to ensure safety & composition is as per International standards .Overall processing is by maintaining strictly hygienic conditions throughout the processing line. COMPOSITION:
- Brix (% TSS) at 20° C : 24.0-26.0
- % Acidity (as Citric acid) : 1.50-2.50
- pH : < 4.0
- Specks per 10 gms
- Brown: 5 Max
- Black: 3 Max
- Colour: Golden Yellow
- Taste & Flavour : Wholesome and Characteristics of mature, sound ripened Totapuri mango.
- Appearance : Homogenous & free flowing, free from any kind of foreign matter.
- Total Plate Count CFU/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould CFU/ gm : <10
- E.Coli CFU/ gm : Absent
- Coliform CFU / gm : Absent
- PACKAGING : Product is packed in Aseptic bag-in-drums using a single poly liner.
- Net weight : 215 Kg. ± 1Kg
- LOAD ABILITY : 80 drums per 20 feet FCL
- SHELF LIFE : 24 Months from the date of manufacturing at ambient temperature.
- STORAGE CONDITION : Storage at ambient temperature. Drum should not be exposed to Direct Sunlight for prolonged period of time.