Kesar Mango Pulp is stringently processed utilizing fresh quality mango at an ambient temperature. Our array is highly acclaimed for sweet taste, fragrance, flavor and longer shelf life. High enriched in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals, our mango pulp has several health benefits. Offered mango pulp, we offer is kept in airtight container at frozen temperature. We provide this kesar mango pulp in proper packaging to ensure safe usage throughout the year in beverage products like juices, slice, energy drink, milkshake etc.PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Mango Pulp extraction from non-GMO, sorted sound ripened washed fruits by Mechanical process, Screening & separation to make pulp free from particles, impurities. Subsequent processing to make commercial sterilization to ensure safety & composition is as per International standards .Overall processing is by maintaining strictly hygienic conditions throughout the processing line.COMPOSITION:
- Brix (% TSS) at 20° C: 16º B Min
- % Acidity (as Citric acid) : 0.50 - 0.75 %
- pH : < 4.1
- Consistency (Bostwick) : <12 cms/ 30 sec at 20° C
- Specks per 10 gms
- Brown: 5 Max
- Black: 2 Max
- Colour : Orange Yellow
- Taste & Flavour : Wholesome and Characteristics of sound matured, ripened Kesar Mango
- Appearance : Homogenous & free flowing, free from any kind of foreign matter
- Total Plate Count CFU/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould CFU/ gm : <10
- E.Coli CFU/ gm : Absent
- Coliform CFU / gm : Absent
- PACKAGING : Product is packed in 220 Lit, Aseptic bag-in-drums using a single poly liner.
- Net weight: 215 Kg. ± 1Kg
- LOAD ABILITY : 80 drums per 20 feet FCL
- SHELF LIFE : 24 Months from the date of manufacturing at ambient temperature.
- STORAGE CONDITION : Storage at ambient temperature. Drum should not be exposed to Direct Sunlight for prolonged period of time.