Red Papaya concentrate is loaded with nutrients like Vitamin C and A, Fiber, potassium, iron and calcium. This fruit has antioxidants which can protect our body from heart disease and certain types of cancer. The concentrate is strained so that it is free from seeds, peels, other coarse parts of the papaya fruit, and other substances or impurities. Provided at reasonable prices, the given red papaya concentrate is widely famous for its good quality and impact.PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Red Papaya Pulp extraction from non-GMO, sorted sound ripened, washed fruits by Mechanical process, Screening & separation to make pulp free from particles, impurities, Subsequent processing to make evaporation, commercial sterilization to ensure safety & composition is as per International standards .Overall processing is by maintaining strictly hygienic conditions throughout the processing line.COMPOSITION:
- Brix (% TSS) at 20° C : 25 +1 º B
- % Acidity (as Citric Acid) : 0.70 – 1.2 %
- pH : < 4.1
- Consistency (Bostwick) : < 6.0 cms / 30 sec at 20° C.
- Specks per 10 gms
- Brown : 5 Max
- Black : 3 Max
- Colour: Bright Red
- Taste & Flavour: Wholesome and Characteristics of Mature, sound ripened Red Papaya
- Appearance : Homogenous & free flowing, free from any kind of foreign matter
- Total Plate Count CFU/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould CFU/ gm: <10
- E.Coli CFU/ gm: Absent
- Coliform CFU / gm : Absent
- PACKAGING: Product is packed in Aseptic bag-in-drums using a poly liner
- Net weight: 225 Kg. ± 1Kg
- LOADABILITY : 80 drums per 20’ FCL
- SHELF LIFE : 24 Months from the date of manufacturing at ambient temperature.
- STORAGE CONDITION : Storage at ambient temperature. Drum should not be exposed to direct Sunlight for prolonged period of time.