Catering to the Specific Demands of the Customers, the Totapuri Mango Concentrate Is Processed Utilizing No Artificial Colorant or Taste Enhancer. This Is an Excellent Source of Vitamin a and C. Mango Concentrate Is Favorites Among Clients Because It Has a Flavor and Sweet Fragrance and Has an Outstanding Ability to Combine With Many Other Food Products. Moreover, the Fresh & Natural Totapuri Mango Concentrate Is Hygienically Packed Free From External Contaminants.
Mango Concentrate extraction from non-GMO, sorted sound ripened, washed fruits by Mechanical process, Screening & separation to make pulp free from particles, impurities. Subsequent processing to make evaporation up to acceptable Brix level, commercial sterilization to ensure safety & composition is as per International standards .Overall processing is by maintaining strictly hygienic conditions throughout the processing line.
- Brix (% TSS) at 20ÃÂ° C : 28 + 1ÃÂ°B
- % Acidity (as Citric acid): 0.75 Ã¢â¬â 1.2%
- pH: < 4.0
- Consistency (Bostwick) : < 7cms / 30 sec at 20ÃÂ° C
- Specks per 10 gms
- Brown : 5 Max
- Black: 3 Max
- Colour : Bright Yellow
- Taste & Flavour : Wholesome and Characteristics of Mature, sound ripened Totapuri mango
- Appearance : Homogenous & free flowing, free from any kind of foreign matter
- Total Plate Count CFU/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould CFU/ gm: <10
- E.Coli CFU/ gm: : Absent
- Coliform CFU / gm : Absent
- PACKAGING : Product is packed in 228 kg, Aseptic bag-in-drums using a single poly liner.
- Net weight: 228 Kg. ÃÂ± 1Kg
- LOADABILITY : 80 drums per 20 feet FCL
- SHELF LIFE : 24 Months from the date of manufacturing at ambient temperature
- STORAGE CONDITION : Storage at ambient temperature. Drum should not be exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged period of time.